Order Management Team Leader - Afternoon Shift
Pozíció leírása / Job description
How would you like to make a difference in the lives of others?
Acelity is the leader in global wound care and regenerative medicine market. Being present in more than 75 countries, 5.500 employees work to improve patients’ lives. Our Budapest based SSC represents a lively, energetic culture. Acelity is looking for dedicated talents who are courageous to do the right thing, who pursue goals with focus and passion, who are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
What drives you? Success, ambition, creativity, esteem?
Stop looking, apply to Acelity and be part of a dynamic and growing team!
...then this is the right opportunity for you!
This position is responsible for supporting; coaching; developing a group of employees in a Service Center/Operations environment. Performs tasks with a high level of accuracy, performance and efficiency. Provides direct support to Specialists. Coordinates the work activity of a team, assists with problem calls and ensures work is performed according to department guidelines.
- Provide timely quality customer service and accurate team member assistance on the Lead Line.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on call related issues for Order Document Intake Specialists.
- Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of their work group, providing input into selecting, training, developing and completing performance appraisals in accordance with the organizations policies.
- Provide Leadership and Direction on operational issues after normal business hours, holidays and weekends to insure accurate and timely customer response.
- Monitor after hours Ship-Pending Log and release orders as needed.
- Identify system access barriers and initiate resolution through local sources or the I.S. Help Desk.
- Process incoming calls as required during high volume periods to meet department service levels.
- Motivate and inspire team members to increase job satisfaction, agent performance and overall team productivity.
- Maintain current employee records on direct reports.
- Review statistics on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback.
- Facilitate team meetings, conduct performance appraisals.
- Recognize and reward team member performance.
- University or college degree
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in managing a team in a customer service or order management environment with responsibility for selecting, training, coaching and developing new team members on processes and procedures
- Fluent English knowledge
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent) is a must
- Experience with complex enterprise-wide order entry or billing system
- Proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Word, and Excel, Power Point
- Shared Service Centre experience is an advantage
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a