Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
Provide support for the claims process by quickly and accurately evaluating incoming documents to determine if a new order needs to be created or if the document needs to be attached to an existing order. Ensure that average time from receipt of documents to order being entered does not exceed 30 minutes for new orders. Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Process medical documentation required for order entry of our products
- Verification and confirmation of patient and medical information
- Completion of required quota of items each day
Schedule: 18:00-22:00; 19:00-23:00
- High school diploma or equivalent (no special certification required)
- Fluent English knowledge is required
- Preferably 1 or 2 years of customer service, data entry, administrative experience
- Experience with systems e.g. HERO, Bizflow, Delair, Oracle, Rightfax, KoFax, Validation, MS Office applications
- Good team player
- Excellent 10-key and keyboard abilities.
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package