Order Document Intake Specialist - Afternoon Shift
Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
Provide support for the claims process by quickly and accurately evaluating incoming documents to determine if a new order needs to be created or if the document needs to be attached to an existing order. Ensure that average time from receipt of documents to order being entered does not exceed 30 minutes for new orders. Orders are entered in HERO (order entry system). Represent the company in a professional manner. Follow department guidelines and procedures. Maintains good attendance and actively participates in team and departmental activities.
- Duties are performed using our system wide processes requiring the use and application of concepts, theories and techniques.
- Medical documentation is processed accurately and in a timely manner. Documents are handled in compliance with internal policies.
- Process medical documentation required for order entry of our products, within 30 minutes of receipt for initial orders. Time includes Validation and Data Entry.
- Verification and confirmation of patient and medical information in the HERO system.
- Evaluation of Kofax continuously to monitor the workload in validation and data entry.
- Verification is required during the order entry process to track a patient’s transition from an acute care setting.
- Navigation between Delair and Hero is required to properly create admits for existing accounts.
- Investigation and making system changes for accounts that have failed Delair Customer Interface from HERO.
- Processing medical documentation required for order entry of our products received via RightFax, within 30 minutes of receipt.
- Completion of required quota of items each day.
- Maintaining an organized, efficient workflow.
- Analyze current operating methods and determine appropriate action to resolve documents with discrepancies.
- Work closely with Lead, Supervisor, Manager, and all levels of management, in identifying and resolving process improvements.
- Communicate problems and/or opportunities to Lead, Supervisor and Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent (no special certification required)
- Fluent English knowledge is required plus intermediate French knowledge
- Preferably 1 or 2 years of customer service, data entry, administrative experience
- Experience with systems e.g. HERO, Bizflow, Delair, Oracle, Rightfax, KoFax, Validation, MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently, managing incoming and outgoing workload on a daily basis
- Good team player
- Excellent 10-key and keyboard abilities.
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a