The Customer Services Team Leader runs the department that acts as the interface between the customer and the company. The role would entail responsibility for the step change, standardization and process harmonization of Customer Service Management across Europe.
The department is the first point of contact for many customers and quote prices, source products, chase supplies, enter orders, arrange credits and resolve stock discrepancies and returns.
- Manage a team who is first point of contact for internal customers
- Timeliness and accuracy of sales order processing
- Escalating issues to the appropriate level
- Follow working processes, suggest improvements, identify non value added activity
- Managing and developing the Customer Services Team.
- Measuring and evaluating team performance.
- Initiate continuous process improvements.
- Processing and administration of customer orders for Europe
- Provision of management and sales force information.
- Training of staff
- Ensure continuous efficiency through automation and online solutions
- Analyse all KPIs and report thereon
- Ensure timely and accurate order entry for with performance targets
- Managing returns, credit notes, complaints and warranties
- Answering customer inquiries and requests.
- Sending out order acknowledgement, credit notes, certificates.
- Provide analysis of open sales orders at the end of the month
- 1- 2 years experience regarding to people management
- Min. 1-2 years experience in Customer Service Management
- Very good English knowledge
- Good understanding of processes and products
- Good communication skills and problem solving
- Customer and target oriented
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Advanced coaching and people management skills.
- Fluent English (an additional EU language an advantage)
- Competent Microsoft Office user, proficient in Excel
- Customer and Solution Focused
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Researcher Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése