Order Desk Clerk
ESAB is a global manufacturer and a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace. The company’s Shared Service Centere was launched in 2009, located in Budapest, close to the West Railway Station. ESAB Europe SSC employs more than 200 people who provide business support in customer service, supply chain, finance and IT field. ESAB offers complex and challenging jobs, a great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work.
We are looking for an
Order Desk Clerk
to our Supply Chain department’s back office
The Order Desk Clerk is responsible for ensuring customer claims are maintained and communicated to SSC/ Export units and Operations. Main duties include Customer Service interface to EEGmbH/SSCs/Export units/Domestic units and liaison between warehouse operations and order desks. This is an excellent opportunity for junior professionals who would like to work in a multinational environment.
What will you do?
- Interface between Sales units and Distribution Centres
- Manual handling of received and solved customer claims
- Complete missing information on complaints and provide clear instructions in case additional information is needed
- Handling stock policy changes
- Administration and monitoring of credits, recharges
- Administration and monitoring of returns
- Initiate continuous improvement on process change
- Monitoring and escalating issues to the appropriate level
What are our expectations from you?
- Technical or economical upper secondary education complemented with economy/IT/administration/logistics
- 1 year of working experience in supply chain field
- English language skills required for both written and verbal (B2 level)
- Experience with ticket handling system
- Good analytical and data handling skills (Excel and preferably Access)
- Basic knowledge about the supply chain
- Patient and tolerance to monotony
- Agile and proactive approach
- Honest and reliable personality
- Team player - be able to work with different teams
Apply directly on the email addres below.