Manage Order and Billing activities from customer order entry to timely creation of invoices. Guarantee proper issue resolution on customer orders and billing adjustments and contribute actively to process improvements and harmonization. The right candidate will be the process owner for order and billing operations.
Ensure the proper level of Service is provided to Customers and Professional Services team, while optimizing the company revenue.
• Secure country revenue by making sure orders are placed and billed in due time
• Manage the customer orders from order creation up to billing and corrections as per customer expectations / requirements.
• Actively understand / analyze country and customer requirements
• Control that agreed Commercial Terms and Conditions are applied by the customers and propose corrective actions if not.
• Ensure compliance with processes, legal and regulatory requirements, and corporate policies and SOX rules, applying to the department's activities.
• Customer and Part number maintenance and adjustments
• Purchase Order monitoring
• Ensure that invoices are created with the correct customer
• Purchase Order and make follow-ups with the customers to avoid any invoicing and cash collection issues.
• Sales order management and Billing
o Record and strict daily follow-up of all sales orders from customers
o Monitor sales orders in Salesforce.com / SAP
• Cash collection related activities
o Co-operate with and support the Cash Collection team with invoice adjustments, revenue reversal, PO, billing address and pricing related corrections, timesheets and contract management investigations.
• Licensing (preparation and deliver to customers) issue resolution
• University Graduate in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration would be a plus
• 2 plus years experience in Order management / Billing / Customer Service / Logistics / Sales Administration / Order to Cash / Contract management in a multi-national environment
• English Advanced Working proficiency level
• Fluency in any other European language would be a plus
• Advanced level of Excel skills required, experience in SAP and Salesforce.com would be a plus
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Proactive person with good analytical skills
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.