Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Oracle Database and SAP Basis Administrator (Ref. 503)
Would you try yourself in this world and be a part of a team which supports you in learning everything about SAP and databases starting from the basics?
Do you have excellent language and communication skills, especially in English?
Would you like to work in a multinational environment where you can get an insight into aviation IT?
- Surveillance of Oracle databases and SAP Basis systems
- Provide solution for operational issues
- Fulfilment of the client's service requests
- Cooperation with internal and external counterparts
- Active contribution to the daily work of the team
- User level know-how and competence in Linux/Unix operating systems
- Competence in at least one of the following technologies: Oracle, Sybase, DB2 databases, SAP Basis, SQL query language
- Willingness to learn and administrate business critical IT systems
- Ability and willingness to work in 24/7 shifts (12 hours)
The ideal candidate
- Has good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Is willing and prefers to work in a team
- Shows a positive attitude, fun to work with
- Takes responsibility for his/her own work
- Is eager to learn new technologies and business applications
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package
- High-quality trainings
- Long-term carrier development opportunities
- Opportunities to acquire official professional certificates
- To become a member of a young, dynamic and open minded team
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)