Our multinational client is looking for an experienced professional for OPEX Controller position with reporting, controlling and analysis background. This role will be responsible for Functional and Country Operating Expenditure (OPEX). The individual will also be involved in the EMEA forecast and budget process for the various entities working closely with relevant management to identify issues and opportunities.
- Analyze and consolidate the monthly EMEA actual expenses by cost center
- Strong control and management of the budget with effective commutation to operations
- Analyze the monthly revenue reversals
- Develop the OPEX forecasts as appropriate
- Consolidate the total OPEX structural expenses for EMEA
- Provide financial analysis and recommendation to management: variance analysis vs. outlook, plan, last year, identification of key business drivers and proposal of corrective actions
- Build-up of the annual expenses plan consistent with plan assumptions and business objectives received from EMEA Management and WW Organization.
- Develop the countries yearly plan targeting. Analyze countries monthly performance and outlook.
- Provide support to operations: business cases, OPEX tracking and projects follow-on.
- Provide financial support to countries
- Support team in technical skills
- Develop ad hoc analysis when needed
- These will be primarily internal contacts and consist of: Other EMEA finance or accounting teams, Country Finance, Contacts with all Headquarters’ department management for OPEX review and plans.
- This position will interact on a regular basis with all those functions at professional level up to Directors.
- BA or MSc degree in Finance
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in planning/analysis function in an international environment to be considered.
- Business planning experience
- Must be fluent in English (both written and oral). A second European language (eg French, German, Italian, Scandinavian languages) would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Able to articulate issues & concerns regarding OPEX trends, and influence the HQ and Functional management to ensure that appropriate corrective actions are taken to ensure OPEX spend is under control.
- Must be able to cope well with high levels of pressure.
- Excellent systems skills – experience of SAP environment and financial planning systems would be advantageous.
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Excel & Access.
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése