Operations Manager - Budapest
- coordinates and monitors the processes of various departments in the organization
- reviews financial data and uses it to improve efficiency
- prepares and controls operational budgets
- improves processes in support of organizational goals
- working cross-functionally with various departments: call center team, logistics team, service and support team
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of previous similar experience
- IT&C and local profile market knowledge
- Hungarian language – advanced
- Very good understanding of the business processes
- Good managing skills
Launched in 2001 in Romania, in 2012 in Bulgaria and in 2013 in Hungary, eMAG is one of the pioneers of the Romanian e-commerce market. eMAG is an online shop with IT&C products and solutions, as well as with home appliances, with a permanently extending offer. The company reaches its clients through the online shops Link megjelenítése , Link megjelenítése and Link megjelenítése, as well as through ten showrooms in Romania.
In Romania, in its 12 years of activity, eMAG team has rapidly grown, currently reaching a number of approximately 700 employees. eMAG supports the development of the Romanian, Hungarian and Bulgarian work force, offering highly specialized jobs, in an evolving market.