Jelentkezési határidő: 2014.02.14.
Hirdetés azonosító: 739459
On behalf of our fast growing world wide known mulitnational partner we are looking for a new colleague.
Operations Delivery Manager
- Managing a large scale team of Customer Service Representatives with complex process management and business interactions
- Proactively seek to minimise or eliminate by addressing root causes in terms of either processes or behavioural changes.
- Deliver Customer Service and Order to Cash processes by managing workflow, ensuring adequate holiday training & sickness cover.
- Conduct regular one to ones with all direct reports to discuss performance and to develop and implement career path plans.
- Ensure team process and procedure documentations are maintained and fit for purpose.
- Develop, achieve and monitor Key Performance Indicators aligned to the Service Level Agreements
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within the organisation, customers and external service providers
- Monitor and assure compliance to SOX
- College ot University degree (financial/economical)
- Relevant 3 + years Customer Service's and Financial leading experiences
- Fluent in English
- Able to demonstrate awareness of business needs; ability to provide quality customer service; ability to problem solve customer issues
- Proven experience in coaching and leading a team with scale and complexity and in Customer Service or similar service orientated environments
- Strong and proven relationship management skills and decisive decision making skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Experience in a global multi-national environment desirable and in complex and system orientated environments is essential
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across matrix organisations and to develop and retain people
- Demonstrated process thinking and experience with a strong focus on continuous improvement
- High Level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Dynamic and fast changing work environment
- Continuous training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent location and high standard office
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.