Job: The Atlantis Project is looking for a full-time Operations Coordinator to support the US-based team managing a group of Fellows observing in a hospital in Budapest, Hungary for April – August, 2016. The Site Coordinator may be hired again for subsequent winter and summer programs.
Role & Objectives. Provide support to US and European Based team in relation to:
- Coordination: Manage a group of AP Fellows. Participate in the training that fellows receive before joining the hospitals. Oversee groups and safety day-to-day.
- Logistics management & coordination: Organize travel, housing, group meals, & local transport procedures. Manage purchasing and remit expense reports.
- Information: Maintain flow of Coordination and Logistics information with USA and Global Programs team. Regular reports on improvable aspects of logistics and daily activities.
Required Candidate Profile:
- Must have attained a bachelor’s or equivalent university degree.
- Must be fluent in English and Hungarian languages, written and verbal.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience (Management and Coordination roles will be valuable).
- Must have excellent organization, interpersonal and time management skills
- Preferably have a driver license.
- Preferably proficient in “Microsoft Word”, “Excel” and “Google Drive” software
Terms and Compensation: Full-time role, flexible hours (40 hrs / week, Monday - Sunday). Employment begins on April 4, 2016, and first four weeks will be training in Madrid, Spain. The remainder of employment period will be in Budapest, Hungary from May – August, 2016. Compensation for role is competitive, and includes bonus opportunity.
To apply: Please go to the following website:
We will begin the selection process very soon. Incomplete applications will not be considered.