Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Operations and Client Architect
- IT infrastructure capacity management
- IT infrastructure continuous improvement
- Design IT operation systems: CMDB, monitoring, system management
- Design client architecture and related technical processes
- Responsible for architecture IT operations related policies
- Maintain design documents of systems in production
- IT Infrastructure vendor management
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Good command on English
- BS degree in Informatics or related
- ITIL, Prince2 is advantage
- IT capacity management experience
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft System Center products
- Deep knowledge of: PC imaging, software packaging and deployment methods
- Experience with OS deployments, desired configuration and security services
- System integration experiences
- Automation and scripting experience. Powershell is an advantage.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure related technologies: System Management, Ticketing systems, Monitoring, Virtualization, Windows server,
- Linux, AIX, storage, networking advantage
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.