Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Operational Process Specialist
We are looking for an Operational Process Specialist in our Global ERP Operation department. The scope of Global ERP Operation department is providing operational services to the company’s global Dynamics AX environment.
- Responsible to design, implement and control the supporting ITIL processes including incident, problem, change management, request fulfillment and continuous service improvement.
- Report and monitor service level objectives and drive internal service quality improvements
- Manage expectations towards and maintain relationship with internal and external suppliers
- Act as super-user of the case/ticket management tool
- Acts as a change agent to implement and manage best practices across the operational organization.
- 2 years+ ITIL service management experience in a global operation environment
- Solid ITIL knowledge and certificate is required
- Fluency in English is must.
- Experience in business application maintenance / support.
The desired candidate:
- Has a good understanding of operational / support processes, has process improvement and process change management experience.
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.