- University or college degree in degree in IT or ecnomics or relevant work experiences
- (Upper) Intermediate German and at least basic English language skills
- Understanding of Server/Client architecture
- Customer facing experience, working in a demanding and focused environment.
- Ability to work to tight timescales, managing task allocation and prioritization.
- Flexible, agile mindset
- Ability to work in a complex environment according defined processes.
- Good communication skills, ability to clarify issues with the involved parties in an effective way
- Accuracy and attention to detail, must have organizational skills.
- Independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and be on-call
- Experience with UNIX/Linux system administration
- Experience with Oracle DB, middleware, webserver operation, scripting
- People Management skills with the ability to manage direct and matrix teams of Operations Managers, Technical specialists
- Experience of Performance Management, Reporting and Service Improvement Programmes using best practice
- Excellent organizational skills, experience with OPM (Operation Management).
- Advanced English knowledge
- Plans, controls and is responsible for the provision of the service in the required time / quality
- Is responsible for compliance with the parameters (SLA/OLA) for incident, problem and change processing within the commissioned service scope.
- Maintenance of documentation (operation handbooks), ensures the agreed reporting.
- 2nd level support of business specific applications (running on classic and different cloud systems) for an external client
- Proactively monitors the service processes, their utilization and timing in order to prevent incidents
- Preparing, coordinating and executing changes like mostly patching, roll-out, migration