Online/Social Media Marketing Manager - EMEA & Latin America (Budapest Based)
As the premier legal recruitment firm in Emerging Europe and Latin America, Legalis has built a strong track record over the years in delivering high quality and high profile hires, especially at the Partner and General Counsel levels.
Legalis is seeking a Social Media Marketing Manager to drive our online presence and continue to develop its social media strategy and brand recognition.
- Create the strategy through social media initiatives to position Legalis as a thought leader in the Legal Recruiting sector
- Create and post content to company blog as well as day to day management of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, G+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Understand target audiences, know their behavior and create interesting solutions that reach and convert behaviors
- Identify and secure social media influencer partnerships
- Write in various formats with attention to voice and audience and the ability to adapt both as needed
- Monitor and grow social communities and respond to conversation in a professional and respectful manner
- Attend industry conferences as needed to gain further technical insights and meet up with industry leaders
- Assist our team of consultants in proposals and tenders as well as coordinate on maximizing cross-selling opportunities
- Design and implement regular Business Development campaigns
- Leverage our digital presence and competitive intelligence tools to maximize both leads and candidate generation
- Manage a team of associates in the marketing department
- Excited by challenge and opportunity of a fast moving, high opportunity start-up environment
- Independent and self-motivated with the ability to take an idea and run with it
- 2+ years of verifiable experience in social media, community management, public relations and/or journalism
- Exceptional writing skills (please include samples with your submission) in English
- Ability to communicate effectively with lawyers and other tax and legal professionals
- Strong history of published articles in trade or technical journals
- A demonstrated track record and passion for social media and understanding of how to build online communities
- Experience with the following social media channels; LinkedIn, G+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, SlideShare
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyze competitor strategies and innovate on best practices
- Ability to utilize mass-mailing/HTML software
- Fluency in English is a must
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or Communications
- Experience writing for, producing and managing a CMS platform (Ideally, Joomla)
- Strong understanding of SEO and related analytics
- Experience in utilizing a variety of CRM systems
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (especially, Illustrator and Indesign)
This position will require someone with a very strong journalistic bent in that they will be:
- Writing and editing articles from a technical opinion or reporting perspective
- Articles and opinions about job initiatives and outlooks in our various legal sector practice areas
- Getting regular interviews with sector Partners, General Counsels, thought leaders
If you get bored easily, then this opportunity may be for you since you will work in multiple products/companies: Legalis Global (recruitment), TopTierLawyers (our partnership with a leading legal career portal), and The General Counsel Grapevine publication. The role involves building connections and relationships with Partners and General Counsel (Heads of Legal).
If you are someone who enjoys coordinating and planning social media activities and can monitor the competition and be aware of market changes, new trends and developments in the social media landscape in the legal and/ or recruitment industry, we’d like to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV in English in complete confidence to Mariyam Anwar to the email address below.
Legalis will respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this period your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles.