Online Trading Assistant - London
Arcadia is a business like no other. We're the UK's largest privately owned fashion retailer, with eight major high street brands: BHS, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman and Wallis, along with our out-of-town fashion destination Outfit. It's not just about the UK high street; with online stores and over 550 global locations, our presence is felt all over the world.
It takes exceptional people to keep so many different brands at the forefront of our rapidly changing industry. Our people demonstrate a perfect combination of strong commercial skills and real passion for the business. We'll help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future.
The Online Trading team look after the day-to-day trading of our websites, as well as supporting our growth through international and 3rd party websites.
- This role is ideal for an individual who is looking to develop their Digital career
- Assisting Online traders in reporting on sales, key metrics and promotions in daily, weekly and monthly trade meetings
- Interpreting analysis and carry out any required actions to optimise our digital channels
- Assist Online traders in analysing the customer journey and page flow analysis, and making comparisons across the UK & International websites
- Use analysis of best sellers and departments to influence future quantities on new intake and repeat buys
- Build strong relationships with the online team, the core merchandising team and 3rd party trading teams
- Possess a keen interest in the digital world and e-commerce trading, with knowledge of how this has changed customer trading patterns
- Excel proficiency essential, and ability to learn new analytical systems quickly
- Will possess the ability to recognise stock trading patterns and analyse these in more detail to propose actions to online traders
- Should possess a Trading Mentality - able to work at pace, challenge and drive result