Our multinational client with a leading global brand in telecommunication sector, growing their operation in Budapest to maximize value added activities from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
If you would like to join to an international, open-minded working environment, where your career aspirations and personal development would be supported, where you have internal coaching opportunities, and flexible working conditions (home office) and useful assets like laptop and mobile phone, do not hesitate, send your application!
As a member of a rapidly expanding department, you will be responsible for building online marketing campaigns, managing campaign development. This position is a new, exciting role, It is an opportunity to make your mark in this new Marketing team and may suit you if you have strong English writing and oral skills and are from an online marketing background.
- Build and deploy campaigns and lead-nurturing programs using our marketing automation tools
- Responsible for global Eloqua (marketing automation tool) campaign development and execution
- Setup and execute tactical tasks associated with customized landing pages, e-mail campaigns and lead scoring rules
- Promoting testing where appropriate as a method of applying marketing intelligence to each and every campaign
- Coordinate elements from multiple teams to execute on deliverables for marketing campaigns and projects
- Manage contact data quality across the company’s account base
- Develop reports and dashboards
- Provide best practice guidance on marketing campaign planning, design and execution approach to ensure maximum campaign effectiveness
- Fluent English skills both in written and spoken
- University/college degree preferably in economics/marketing
- 3+ years working experience in a relevant field (digital marketing, B2B marketing, SEO etc.)
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms like Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Exact Target or equivalent
- Experience working with CRM like Salesforce or equals is an advantage
- Confident knowledge of MS Office, affinity for IT (knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java script is an advantage)
- Strong customer relationship management skills with ability to interact at all levels
- High attention to details and accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Strong process approach
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése