Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Well established and growing group companies within the Job sector is seeking to recruit a highly organised portal manager with strong online marketing background.
We are looking for You if you are able to:
- manage and optimise SEM, PPC campaigns
- continue the implementation of SEO
- track and monitor online channels through web analytics reporting tools and report KPI-s
- run, optimise and implement PPC campaigns, SEO strategy, email and affiliate marketing
- have a thorough understanding of all aspects of Online
- have a knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, PPC, email and affiliate marketing
- good technical understanding of metrics of online marketing channels
- project planning abilities and project management skills
- detail and problem-solving orientation
- ability to work to a high standard under pressure
- good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
- excellent written and verbal skills
- perfect Hungarian skills
- at least communicative level of English
- 1-2 years experience within an online environment
Nice to have’s:
- good hands on technical abilities including knowledge of HTML and xml imports
What we offer:
- comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary and bonuses according to performance
- excellent working conditions – we have an open office with a casual and creative atmosphere
- career advancement opportunities
- access to all latest web technologies
- trainings & regular team buildings
- seminars, conferences and trainings by experienced consultants
This is a great opportunity for a experienced Website professional who is looking to prove themselves with an already established and rapidly growing e-retail business.
Please send your cover letter, CV, potential start date and current salary details in your application.
|Budapest, 13. kerület Madarász Viktor utca 47-49.|
|IT / Informatika|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség