service to your customers?
Do you thrive on doing everything with an
extreme level of excellence?
Do you have experience in the hospitality and
If you answered YES to these questions and they have you pumped up, please continue reading…
“jobs4hotels” is a rapidly expending international Internet company. We provide a unique service by connecting jobseekers and employers in the tourism and hospitality industry all across Europe. We are looking for position:
ONLINE - DIRECTOR OF SALES
We are looking for an experienced Director of Sales who can leverage deep online ad experience and solid knowledge of the tourism and hospitality industry to drive the sale of jobs4hotels online solutions. The ideal candidate will have extensive online advertising sales or account management experience (or a combination), excellent team leadership skills and a thorough understanding of the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Implement and execute sales plan in order to maximize sales potential and meet or exceed sales objectives
- Prepare and present compelling online marketing plans and proposals to clients and manage the follow-up activities required
- Work closely with our international partners in order to implement best online advertising practices within the region that will
- result in strong ROI
- Monitor the competition, customers, activities and products
- Assess, develop and train Account Managers within the region
- Develop and deploy a sales strategy against named accounts
- Proactively manage day-to-day communication between Account Mangers and customers and grow relationships inside the
- client organization
- Utilize and provide sales reports, pipelines and forecasts by using our CRM system
- Provide maturity and energy level to succeed in expansion markets
- Proven sales track record with some experience in hospitality and tourism industry
- 2-5 years account management or sales support experience
- Own a newer PC / MAC computer with Microsoft Offi ce / broadband Internet
- Must have a high competency at selling with customers and with Account Managers. This includes: Sales Presentations, Negotiation,
- Relationship Management and Closing the Sale.
- Ability to thrive in a non-structured environment and collaborate with team members
- University degree, strong computer and Internet skills (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hungarian
What we provide:
- Competitive base salary + aggressive commission structure
- Growth potential for anyone interested in moving up in the company
- Ability to work from home
- A dynamic and interesting job with plenty of local and international contacts
- Paid product and sales training
If you are interested in this position and you meet most of the above criteria
please send your CV (incl. a photo) and cover letter in English by clicking on the "Jelentkezés" button.
All CVs will be reviewed, but only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Munkavégzés helye||work from home|
|Kategória||Értékesítés / Kereskedelem, Idegenforgalom / Szálloda / Vendéglátás, Távmunka / Otthoni munka|
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|
|Régió||Zala, Veszprém, Vas, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, ... Pest, Komárom-Esztergom, Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok, Heves, Hajdú-Bihar, Győr-Moson-Sopron, Fejér, Csongrád, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Bács-Kiskun, Somogy, Tolna, Nógrád, Békés, Baranya, Budapest|