Our prestigious Partner, an American multinational healthcare company is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
- General reception and general office assistance, overall assistance for managers and complex management of all office related duties including organizing, finance, HR and representing tasks
- Reception/dispatching, registration and transfer of mail
- Checking through and photocopying of daily press for Site related news
- Administration of office material, safety material and consumables
- Supervision of functioning of printers, photocopier, etc.
- Higher education degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of administration and complex office management
- Fluent English knowledge is a must
- Excellent PC knowledge (MS Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Positive, energetic, open-minded personality
- Team orientated, willing, communicative
Out Partner provides a nice office environment with competitive salary package to its new colleague.