BIOMIN is facing rapid growth: existing markets still have potential and new markets are waiting for us!Do you want to grow with us? Apply and support our team as
Office Manager m/f
Budaörs, Hungary / Job#8721
In your positon you will report directly to the local Managing Director of Biomin Hungary and will fulfill the following tasks:
- Responsibility for daily business in the office
- Communication to our local team as well as customers and distributors
- First contact person to local officials
- Handling of all customers orders including invoicing, inventory and logistics
- Responsibility over the cash journal
- Supporting Event Organization
- Link to Headquarters in Austria
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following skills:
- Strong administrative and/or economic background
- Experience in similar job preferably in an international company, but not necessarily
- Reliable, well-organized and independent working personality
- Good English skills required
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers. That means for you:
We offer a full-time employment, an attractive remuneration package, excellent career aspects and a long-term job in a safety and constantly growing and successful company. We care about self-motivated, loyal, long term and team orientated employees!
Your salary is based on your qualification and performance. Both form the basis for your further development in the company.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprints with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application: by clicking on the Apply button.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Susanne Orthofer