V-TAC Europe Ltd.
Information about the position
- Place of work: Népfürdő utca 13, Budapest
- Start date: 2015.11.02.
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Brief description of the company
We are V-TAC Europe Ltd. – Europe’s trusted LED supplier. We are the European team of the global V-TAC Exports Limited Company with responsible offices in the following territories: Bulgaria (Sofia), Hungary (Budapest), UAE (Dubai), India (Mumbai) and Great Britain (London).
With more than 5 years of history we have developed a rapidly expanding company on the international LED wholesale arena. We are proud of the successful partnerships we have created in West, East, Central Europe and the Balkan region.
The main objective is design, development and supply of all kinds of LED lighting solutions, with a focus on mass products and achievement of best price/quality ratio.
The ideal candidate will posses a mix of the following:
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Fluent Hungarian language
- Very good English language / or Bulgarian language
- Excellent communication skills and IT literate
- Strong leadership skills with the desire to exceed targets
- Organisational skills and accuracy are essential
- Sales experience – is an advantage
- Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services
- Assist the manager in his daily business and sales activities
- To manage contacts, distributors and partner inquires in Hungarian language
- To help translate business communication, emails and phone conversations
- Prompt and accurate reporting to the manager as required
- Provide ongoing feedback from the market to the rest of the business
- Ensure all quotations / orders / customer concerns are dealt with effectively
- Develop a high level of customer service and loyalty to move the business forward
- Ensure that customer expectations are met and company policies and procedures are complied with
CV's for application required in English. Ability to start immediately is advantage.
Requirements for the employee
Minimum education required
University education (Bachelor's degree)
- Language skills:
- Hungarian - native speaker and English - advanced
- Administrative and economic skills:
- Business correspondence – advanced
V-TAC Europe Ltd.
Népfürdő utca 13
Contact person: Tomanov Alek