We are looking for an energetic office and finance administrator that is expected to drive best practices in finance, human resources and administration within our organization. You will be working directly with the regional Finance and Operations Director, helping her to oversee the financial and HR operations of the company both in Hungary and in its regional operations spanning 20 countries.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Manage accounts payable,
- Manage all aspects of invoicing, including monitoring outstanding invoices, maintaining relevant communication with clients when necessary,
- Organize business trips and prepare expense reports,
- Produce financial management reports,
- Prepare financial documents for outsourced accounting company.
- Ensure consistent Human Resources administration, including personnel files, contracts, job descriptions,
- Update leave and sickness records,
- Ensure that all HR matters and files are treated in the strictest confidence at all times.
- Ensure that the office space is well maintained,
- Ensure that all office equipment is in working order at all times,
- Add new users to the system and manage staff access (user accounts, email, internet, mobile phone),
- Liaising with IT Company on a weekly basis,
- Oversee and update the company’s inventory files,
- Register and file all client and vendor contracts,
- Liaison with vendors such as phone and Internet provider, landlords and other suppliers,
- Keeping abreast of company’s IT needs such as but not limited to license expiration, domain registration.
The ideal candidate:
- is fluent in written and spoken English (you should have the ability to write a business letter in English),
- enjoys working with numbers and creating reports,
- has strong analytical and numerical skills,
- is able to work independently as well as in a team,
- is flexible and an expert at multitasking,
- has excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as great problem-solving skills,
- has preferably 1-2 years of experience but fresh graduates are also welcome to apply,
- experience with various office related IT issues will be a distinct advantage.
This is a unique opportunity for a smart, business savvy person who is passionate to further his/her career with us and eager to work in a truly international, young and friendly environment.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and salary expectations in English to the email address below.