REED, the UK's leading specialist recruitment and HR services provider, has been providing recruitment solutions to employers and jobseekers for over 55 years. REED employs 3,500 consultants across 15 countries and 350 offices worldwide and since 2008 in Budapest.
REED Hungary has seen extensive growth since its inception, we specialised in supplying perm and temp solutions for Accountancy & Finance, Banking & Insurance, Engineering, HR & Executive Support, Multilingual Shared Services, Procurement & Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing, Technology candidates to any type of sectors.
As an Office Assistant/Receptionist you will be responsible for supporting the daily operation of the office efficiently.
- Welcoming of guests/visitors
- Booking and allocation of meeting room space
- Taking care of external and internal calls professionally
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Organising team building events
- Dealing with suppliers - in charge of supplying stationery and office equipments
- Supporting the daily operation of the Office
- Developing and implementing new administrative processes
- Handling incoming and outgoing post and invoices
- Fulfilling translation tasks
- Executing other ad hoc administrative and operative tasks
- Opportunity to continue your career in recruitment
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in similar position
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- College or University degree is advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, dynamic and having a strong personality in order to adopt manager requests
- Proactive, responsible and reliable
If you are interested in the position and you would like to hear more about the role, please send your application (English CV) to Emese Rencsar, E-mail cím megjelenítése