Reed has ambitious plans for international expansion. We are well on the way towards developing significant operations within continental Europe, the Middle East andAsiaPacific. With a multitude of plans for future growth, these are exciting times to become part of our international business.
As an Office Assistant/Receptionist you will be responsible for supporting the daily operation of the office efficiently.
(fixed term contract)
- Supporting the daily operation of the Office
- Organizing meetings and welcoming the guests
- Developing and implementing new administrative processes
- Handling incoming and outgoing post and invoices
- In charge of supplying stationery and office equipments
- Handling switchboard calls and fulfilling translation tasks
- Executing other ad hoc administrative and operative tasks
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in similar position
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- College or University degree is advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, dynamic and having a strong personality in order to adopt manager requests
- Proactive, responsible and reliable
Please note that the role is fixed term (for one year) with possible extension.