Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Proven Products. Real Results.
Codexis, Inc. is a leading provider of optimized biocatalysts that make existing industrial processes faster, cleaner and more efficient than current methods and have the potential to make new industrial processes possible at commercial scale. Codexis has commercialized its biocatalysts in the pharmaceutical industry and is developing biocatalysts for use in producing advanced biofuels under a multi-year research and development collaboration. The company is also using its technology platform to pursue biocatalyst-enabled solutions in other bioindustrial markets, including carbon management, water treatment and chemicals.
Codexis is headquartered in Redwood City, California, with facilities in Singapore and Hungary. Located in Budapest, Codexis Laboratories Hungary (CLH) develops fermentation strains and processes for the company’s Bioindustrial business unit.
Codexis Laboratories Hungary Kft seeks highly motivated:
Office Assistant for a period of 1-3 years
- Manage and administer goods inwards and inventory, some parts are to be executed in the corporate accounting software
- Accurate filing and updating of inward and outward invoices/delivery notes received in preparation for the accountants
- Continuous contact keeping with vendors in invoice issues
- Set up and maintain a capital asset register, fixed assets place in service documents
- Filing electronic version of invoices, contracts, records, etc. into the system
- Provide assistance in the execution of month end closing
- Participate in internal and external audits
Responsible for the administration and scanning of lab note books
- Document management (filing, archiving, shredding)
Operate the telephone switchboard and handle the phone calls and faxes
- Handling incoming and outgoing letters, taking care of posting letters
- Assistance in photocopying, scanning, faxing, ordering courier and taxi
- Order and managing the office supplies
- Welcoming and serving visitors and guests, keeping order in the meeting rooms
Regular contact with landlord, problem solving
- Be the first line maintenance and corrective action contact for all breakdowns
- College degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position is a must
- Communication level of English is a must
- Accuracy, reliability
- Good organization abilities
- Willingness to perform routine work
- Excellent problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and service oriented mindset
- Energetic, open-minded and responsible personality
- High level of MS Office practical skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Nice and friendly manner
- Experience with any accounting systems
- Qualification in finance and/or accounting
- Experience in working with foreigners
For more information about our plans for the future, and to be considered for this career opportunity, please visit www.codexis.com.
For immediate consideration, email your CV tothe address below.
Please note that we will be in touch with applicants whose qualifications meet our requirements.
Other applications will be kept in our database.
|Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció, Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség