Nurses to work in the United Kingdom
Nurses to work in the United Kingdom - Interviews Budapest - End of October
Reach Health Recruitment is a company specialised in the recruitment of health professionals to the United Kingdom.
We are searching for 200 Nurses with or without working experience ( working experience is NOT required) to work in the following areas: Geriatric Care, Palliative Care, Mental Health, Dementia Care, Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities.
The employer is one of the UK's most respected care home companies, providing award winning care and services to thousands of patients throughout the UK at more than 200 different locations in the United Kingdom.
The employer offers a range of diverse services, from nursing and care services for older people and people living with dementia, to accommodation, supported living and community support for children and adults with a range of different disabilities. With exposure to so many different areas of nursing, you will have the opportunity to build on your clinical skills or focus on a specialist area.
We are offering vacancies in several location thought the United Kingdom such as London, Manchester, Brighton, Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Bristol, Newcastle, Portsmouth, etc
The recruitment process consists of 3 interviews.
The first interview is with Reach Health Recruitment over skype (just voice, not video).
If you are successful at this first interview, the next step is a telephonic interview directly with the employer.
If you are successful at this telephonic interview, you are then invited for the final interview that shall happen directly with the employer, in the end of October, in Budapest.
The requirements to apply are:
- Nursing Degree
- Working experience NOT required
- Good English communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / BENEFITS:
The employer is offering:
- Permanent Contract
- Starting wage in between £1800 and £2700 / Month ( between 705,882 HUF to 1,058,823 HUF per month) indexed to regional life cost.
- 40 working hours per week, divided by night and day shifts.
- 1 month subsidized accommodation benefit
- Career progression and paid training/courses.
Conditions offered by the agency, Reach Health Recruitment:
- No fees! This service is completely free. According to the NHS code of conduct it is illegal to charge any fees to the candidates. Reach Health Recruitment is an officially recognized agency by the NHS and fully adheres to it’s code of conduct
- Full Assistance and Consulting with all the NMC process, for free. All the oficial agencies have the duty to provide free assistance to all the candidates regarding their NMC registration.
- RHR helps the candidates in every step of the way until they arrive the final work destination in England. RHR provides assistance with the interviews, documentation, searching the ideal location for you in the UK, information about the location such as transportation and accommodation.
If you are interested in applying to this position, please send us your updated English CV.