Nursery Room Managers - London, Kingston Upon Thames, SW153
As a Room Manager/Supervisor you will be joining a professional, established friendly team. You can expect a nurturing environment, annual salary reviews, staff recognition schemes, lifestyle benefits.
To be considered for the position of a Room Supervisor you will need to hold a full and relevant Level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification, excellent knowledge of EYFS, be a good team leader, have supervisory and key working experience and be confident in building relationships with parents.
Some of your duties will include:
* Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
* Leading, supporting and developing a team to meet the requirements of each child in line with the EYFS
* Improve standards by implementing the outcomes and actions from care to care audits and Early Years visits
* Ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of the children
* Support the children''s development, learning and play
* Reviewing and monitoring all planning, observations and evaluations to ensure that these meet the needs of the individual child and the welfare requirements
* Monitor the ''key person'' process to meet the individual needs of each child
* Coach and support team members and induct new members of the team
* Be a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS