Nursery Cook - Kent, Maidstone, ME141
We are currently recruiting for a part time Cook to join a fantastic Nursery. This role will require you to work Monday to Friday 1pm till 5pm.
The Management team are always keen to recognise staff that have gone the extra mile and hold employee appreciation incentives, which provide staff the chance to vote for their employee of the month, the winner is then awarded with a gift, such as vouchers.
If you are looking to work in a nursery that offers fantastic facilities to children and families, with a team who are passionate about delivering the best care for children then this is the nursery for you!
As a Cook working you can expect a competitive rate of pay, excellent rewards and recognition, and a nurturing and fulfilling career.
Experience of working in a nursery kitchen and a catering qualification are desirable and a current food hygiene certificate is essential. You will:
* Be responsible for the management of the nursery kitchen, organising, preparing and delivering nursery meals in accordance with the kidsunlimited menus, food policies and individual dietary requirements
* Cater for all individual dietary requirements in line with parental guidance
* Ensure that the highest standards of health and safety apply to both children, staff, parents and visitor, maintaining a safe and secure environment
* Maintain hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen and ensure that it is of the highest standard in accordance with Environmental Health requirements and legislation
* Follow kitchen procedures and maintain records in accordance with kidsunlimited and Environmental Health policies and processes