We are looking for an employee for one of the leader automotive company
- Develop NSC/Dealer Dashboard templates for Excel imports,
- collect Excel import data form key FoE/NSC Business Owners,
- prepare Excel imports from the collected data,
- upload Excel imports into the Dashboards,
- develop ad-hoc queries, reports, charts, graphs from central database,
- develop NSC/Dealer BPR reports from central database,
- automate report generation process,
- collect BPR data form key FoE/NSC Business Owners,
- develop and maintain pre-populated NSC/Dealer BPR decks (Deck content: charts, graphs, tables, ppt slides),
- distribute NSC/Dealer BPR decks to customers of the data (automated),
- develop ad-hoc Excel, Access, Power Point reports, queries, charts, graphs, decks,
- reporting to Dashboard and BPR manager.
- College degree,
- 2-3 years of working experience,
- project management experience (IT project experience preferred),
- ability to communicate efficiently to all levels of management,
- high level of English (written and spoken),
- confident user of Microsoft Office programs and Digital Worker tools (Excel, Access, Power Point, SharePoint Site, WebEx),
- ability to write SQL queries (Oracle) and VBA scripts,
- high attention to details,
- problem solving / can do attitude / ability to cut corners,
- ability to cope with tight deadlines and relatively monotonic job functions,
- customer focused mind-set.
- Outstanding salary,
- professional experience,
- multinational work environment,
- 40 hours/week.
- In case you are interested in the position do not hesitate to submit your CV.