- You have a 1-3 years of experience in purchasing
- If you demonstrate a technical background, experience in ECO & change management that is an advantage
- You have English negotiation skills
- You are a practiced in MS Office, especially in Excel
- You have a comprehensive view and analytical thinking
- You are result oriented and ability to work under pressure
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Introducing new products from logistics side and controlling purchasing master data according to company procedures
- Attending project team meetings
- Requesting and controlling purchasing data, controlling component usability and maintaining relationship with the customer, manufacturers; entering all manufacturing and purchasing data to ERP system.
- Selecting suppliers based on Preferred Vendor list. Considers purchasing costs and contract between the company and the customer.
- Passing all purchasing information to serial buyers in order to apply smooth purchasing of components.
- Supporting SQA and serial buyers in case of any questions related to components and material issues.
- Provides inputs to Supplier Rating System
- Continuously maintaining and controlling data: completing missing data, clarifying questionable items, controlling changes of transportation lead times, price variances.
- Processing change proposals (CP) and supporting buyers to handle components in EOL phase.