Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a multinational company?
We are looking for You if you speak Fluent Norwegian or Swedish and English and meet the below requirements.
The Financial Accounting Teams responsible for a full scale of financial accounting activities.
- General ledger reconciliation and accounting
- Bank reconciliation and accounting
- Successful fulfilment of month-, quarter- and year end activities, submitting booked items
- Stock accounting (activation; analytical register, depreciation)
- Intercompany booking, handling reclamations between countries and charge back
- Settlement, booking and reconciliation of agency and licensee invoices
- Preparing monthly intercompany control and station cash reports
- Coordinating processing schedules (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) to achieve required timetables and financial closes
- Preparing reports and analysis
- Acting independently within scope of responsibility and managing more complex cases; supporting junior team members with escalated cases
- Continuously striving for process improvement, driving knowledge and idea sharing with the team, participating in training new joiners
- Participation in the transfer period of the tasks being handed over from the Scandinavian countries to the BSC
- College or university degree preferably in economics, finance/accounting (chartered accountant certification would be a great plus)
- At least 1-3 year of experience gained in an accounting role
- Fluent Norwegian or Swedish language knowledge both written and verbal
- Additionally confident English language knowledge at least on an upper-intermediate level both written and verbal
- Analytical mind-set, logical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Team work
The company could offer a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Dóra Dvorácskó, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.