Our fast-growing multinational partner is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitiousNorwegian speaking Request Coordinator who will ensure that service requests are scheduled and attended in accordance with service level target timescales
If you would be interested in joining an energetic technology company on a permanent contract this could be the role for you!
Norwegian speaking Request Coordinator
- Ensuring that service requests are scheduled and attended in accordance with service level target timescales
- Handle outstanding incidents and update incident logs in a timely manner
- Manage the scheduling of engineers available time and escalate as required if availability is deemed to be insufficient
- Assign incidents to a designated group of engineers and direct them to carry out the required work within specified timescales
- Escalate any incidents and follow that escalation through to restoration of the ability to achieve stated targets
- Strong English language knowledge is essential
- Minimum intermediate level in Norwegian
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge/experience of PC systems & components
Experience of incident logging systems is an advantage,
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- Provided formal and on the job training
- Stability but also a stepping stone in your career!
If you are keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn we would like to hear from you!
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.