Nordics Speaker Accounts Payable/General Ledger Accountant
Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities. Providing an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
AP team member
- Understanding of procure to pay cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing of the invoices - receiving and validating invoices, posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors in a prompt and accurate manner
- Account Reconciliations - reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts
- Payment Processing - execute / check payment run, identify amendments / additions / removals if necessary and correspond with respective parties for approval purposes.
R2R & General Ledger
- Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction - bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP and posting of reversal entries if necessary
- Perform GL Accounting related calculations - perform calculations where/whenever necessary for such items as interests, provisions, cash discounts to customer, income & deferred tax, accrual and deferrals
- Maintaining BS account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in month/quarter/year-end closing activities - regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the month/quarter/year-end closing periods in calculation, posting, reconciliation, clearing activities and providing audit support as per request
- Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes - capitalisation, depreciation, impairment, checks & reconciliations and reporting tasks relating to Fixed Asset as per the client requests.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
- preferably some financial education
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- attention to detailsability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the used business systems and capabilities desirable