New Business Manager
Our Client is the largest music company in the world which includes famous artists such as U2, Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Eminem, Mika...
On behalf of them we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to develop their New Business activity in Hungary.
Together with the Czech & Hungary Managing Director and with the support of the international Business Development team, the successful candidate would ensure the growth and development of the New Business activity in Hungary.
In particular, he/she will be responsible for the following tasks:
1.Identify, contact, negotiate and close deals with new partners (mobile operators, banks, retail, FMCG...).
- Research potential business partners, create targeted company profiles and define a list of key contacts in the targeted companies.
- Pro-actively and reactively develop high quality pitch presentations for potential partners based on the targeted companies needs.
- Manage the sales relationship until deal closure with the CEO, CMO
Work in close coordination with our local digital and marketing teams as well as international team to finalize contracts.
- Coordinate the implementation of deals that have been closed and achieve business objectives.
2. Follow up strategic marketing partnerships with partners including:
- Account management of current partnerships, coordination with Central Marketing teams, support of Account Manager if any for marketing & IT related projects, project coordination.
- Take advantage of expertise transfer from the global team, recommendation & implementation of new services & products within our existing partnerships."
3. Define and implement new Business Development services & products : market analysis, new product & service mix marketing definition, partner search and negotiation, business modelling including P&L analysis, IT/multimedia analysis and implementation
4. Project management related to Digital products & services: coordination and follow up with our local IT teams responsible for the implementation of new digital services (dedicated web & mobile platforms, loyalty programs.
- Sales / Business Development successful experience required (5-7 years minimum)
- Strong interest and knowledge of the digital (mobile/online/…), entertainment and marketing industries
- Fluent English
- Experience in Business-To-Business selling and marketing
- Confident Negotiation and Interpersonal relationship Skills
- Ability to work under short time frames and pressure and deal with senior management
- Team Player with the ability to display leadership qualities and motivate team mates
- Excellent IT skills, including highly skilled in PowerPoint or equivalent presentation software
- Excellent financial awareness, Strong attention to detail
- Existing network of contacts throughout brands
- Opportunity to join one of the world's largest music company
- Possibility for continues growth
- Competitive salary
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a