Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Network Operator (Ref. 580)
Currently we are looking for a new member into our Network team who will provide second level support in the Operation Center.
- Monitoring Cisco routers and switches, loadbalancers, wireless controllers and VoIP systems
- Opening and handling of incidents
- Troubleshooting of LAN, WAN and Datacenter impairments and outages
- Communicating with local contacts, providers and network engineering
- Solve network problems based on well defined processes and checklists as fast as possible
- 24*7 shift work
- Transparent job grading system for career development
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol family
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols, switching and routing concepts
- Basic experience in troubleshooting
- Basic experience with Cisco CLI
- High sensibility for problems and customer orientation
- Self motivation at the handling and solving of problems
- Self responsible working
- Team player attitude
- Distinct will to learn
- To prove certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
- German knowledge
- CCNA or CCNA Security knowledge
Required language skills: English intermediate level, language exam is not necessary.
Work hours: 12 hours a day in 24*7 shifts
Duration of employment: Indefinite duration