Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Network Operator (Ref. 580)
Currently we are looking for a new member into our Network and Network Security team who will provide second level support in the Operation Center.
- Monitoring network components, connections and VoIP systems
- Opening and handling of incidents
- Keep in contact with customers and network engineering
- Solve network incidents/problems supported by checklists and documentation
- 24*7 shift work
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol family
- Basic knowledge of LAN / WAN and VoIP technologies
- Basic experience in troubleshooting
- High sensibility for problems and customer orientation
- Self motivation at the handling and solving of problems
- Self responsible working
- Team player attitude
- Distinct will to learn
- Ability to work in 12h shifts
- To prove certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
- German knowledge
- CCNA or CCNA Security knowledge
Required language skills: English intermediate level, language exam is not necessary.
Required qualification: High School finishing exam
Work hours: 12 hours a day in 24*7 shifts
Duration of employment: Unlimited time