Our multinational client is looking for candidates in Network Operation Engineer positions in first and second level.
• Handle the client’s requests/escalations via phone and e-mail
• Maintain availability of Network Elements in voice core domain
• Reporting towards Customers and Operations
• Notifications handling towards 3rd party, customers and Operations
• Implementing core network expansions and configuration changes, performing work orders received from customers or 3rd parties
• monitoring of all third party services and networks
• Participate in testing of new SW releases, features
• Supporting introduction of new tools and solutions.
• Operation of related management systems
• Engineer degree in Telecommunication / IT area
• Telecommunication knowledge is a must
• Telco experience is a must for the second level position
• Fluent English both written and verbal
• Strong computer skills and knowledge
• Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Team player but able to work independently
• Ability to work in shifts
If you are interested in the position above, please send your English CV in MS Word format to E-mail cím megjelenítése Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
Munkavégzés helye / Working place: Törökbálint