Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers through innovative IT solutions.
Currently we are looking for Network operations and support engineer colleagues, who participate in the daily operations of an IT network infrastructure and give support to the users.
• First and foremost satisfy users
• Giving user support: handling support tickets, service requests
• Participation in daily operation of a global IT infrastructure
• Participation in maintenance activities: configuration of routers, administration of servers
• Giving 24/7 on-call emergency support, monitoring the infrastructure
• Analyzing system faults defining and executing correction actions
• Submitting trouble reports and assisting developers in trouble shooting
• Participation in root cause analysis
• MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
• Hands-on experience with configuration of network elements (routers, firewalls etc.), experience with Juniper products is an advantage
• Linux/Unix administration experience
• Experience in Customer Support and troubleshooting
• Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance
• Good command of written and spoken English is a must
• ITIL knowledge is an advantage
• Challenging work and outstanding career development
• Competitive compensation package
• High standard working conditions
• Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to E-mail cím megjelenítése.