We are looking for Network Integration and Verification Engineers.
Our unit develops various tools supporting services. The tools cover a wide scope such as network planning, network performance monitoring and secure connection to external networks. As part of the solution development team you will be responsible for design and integration of the platform of our solutions.
• Support the local organization in physical installation of the components.
• Prepare network plan and configuration.
• Install and configure platform and application software.
• Performing system and network integration tasks.
• Conduct testing and handover to operation of the deploy solution.
• Interface with development and operation on new requirements or bugs.
• MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field,
• At least 2 years of experience in the fields of network administration and/or software testing,
• Unix/Linux administration and scripting knowledge,
• Knowledge of server virtualization frameworks,
• Hands-on networking, TCP/IP knowledge (Juniper knowledge is an advantage),
• Hands-on experience with databases (configuration, installation, troubleshooting),
• Diagnostic and problem-solving skills,
• Good command of written and spoken English,
• Being a team player
• Challenging work and outstanding career development,
• Competitive compensation package,
• High standard working conditions,
• Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application to E-mail cím megjelenítése.