The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
who will be responsible for a complex multi-platform global voice and data network that supports a world-leading financial services company. Within ET the Instrumentation Engineering team is responsible for developing and deploying the tools and systems used to manage this complex environment. This toolset performs a wide variety of functions including fault and performance management, configuration management and security.
• The candidate is responsible for engineering and supporting network management and instrumentation solutions for a multi-platform global network.
• The role requires proficiency in systems engineering with a focus on UNIX systems, Perl scripting and network management technologies.
• This role will include a focus on testing and development of software defined networking (SDN) solutions.
• A familiarity with networking technologies and multiple vendor platforms is also beneficial.
• The person should be able to take high level direction and execute independently utilizing skills across all disciplines.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Proven ability to design scalable cross discipline global solutions focused on system and network management, monitoring and automation.
• History of implementation and administration of Linux servers and applications.
• Strong scripting ability: Shell and Perl.
• User level knowledge of databases and SQL.
• Knowledge of core networking concepts including TCP/IP, routing protocols and switching protocols.
• Ability to clearly document processes and procedures supporting the solutions.
• Real world knowledge of automating enterprise deployments
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary