Long term thinking has been in the foreground of MagiCom Kft's business strategy. We focus on gaining market share, and we build on the strengths of our high quality human resources. To this end, MagiCom's management committed itself to the HR development standard Investors In People, which helps us to improve our HR process planning and implementation as well as its review, to maximize its benefits for our employees. In January 2007, Magicom Kft was the first Hungarian IT company to receive the Investors in People Standard recognition.
To provide a higher level of service to our business partners, we are looking for experienced, reliable
NETWORK ENGINEER applicants.
- 4+ Years Network Engineer Experience
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting in an Enterprise environment with Cisco routers and Cisco and HP switches
- Must have a good working knowledge of LAN protocols; WAN interfaces and protocols including Ethernet, MPLS, IPSec VPN
- A thorough knowledge of EIGRP and a working knowledge of BGP.
- Must be familiar with Cisco wireless access points and bridges
- Experience with F5 BigIP and LTM application switches, Checkpoint VPN-1 firewalls on the Nokia platform, Cisco PIX and ASA firewalls and Juniper ScreenOS based firewalls
- CCNP certificate
- German knowledge
- Fluent English
- Excellent analyse skill
- Good communication skill
- Continuous improvement of working skills
- Other foreign languages are advantage
- Multinational team
- Competitive compensation package
- Wide range of free training opportunities
Location: Budapest/Budaörs (lot of home office)
Start time: ASAP
A character reference is needed to the job.
Please send your CV to:
Barbara Németh, MagiCom Kft.; E-mail cím megjelenítése