Network Engineer (HR7696395X)Hozzáadva: 2017.10.31.
Our Partner is a global multinational media company, which owns and operates several of the most popular TV brands in Hungary. Because of their technical improvements and growth they are currently seeking talented professionals to join their staff.
Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation and improvement of networks and security infrastructure of the Hungarian site, and will have the opportunity to take part in international project under the direction of the IT Team Leader
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE NEW COLLEAGUE
- Plan and execute projects related to local and wide area networks.
- Plan and carry out security infrastructure projects and changes.
- Management and troubleshooting of events and problems related to network infrastructure, including Cisco firewalls, security services and appliances, Cisco switches and routers.
- Manage and troubleshoot IP services, such as FTP and DNS, Cisco wireless networks and network monitoring systems.
- Collaborate with IT teams and other partners of the company.
- Produce and update network documentation in a timely manner.
- Participate in audits related to network security and management of IP networks.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
Demonstrable skills in:
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco devices and appliances.
- Analysis, troubleshooting, testing, technical support, documentation.
- TCP/IP, H323/SCCP and IPsec protocols.
- security appliances and VPN technology.
- Knowledge of Cisco Telephony and video conferencing systems is a plus.
- Good level of English (both verbal and written).
- A systematic, logical approach to fault finding and root cause analysis.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
Our Client offers challenging multinational role in a corporate environment.
TWO WAYS OF APPLICATION
If you are interested in this position, please Link megjelenítése, you can do it after a few clicks with your LinkedIn or Facebook profile as well. After registration you can apply for the job.
Candidates can apply without registration as well. Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése.Please paste the ID number (next to the title) of the job advertisement to the subject field of your e-mail. Without registartion, however, you cannot modify the data and follow the status of your application.