- Network design to support the company services
- Troubleshoots and resolves network problems.
- Performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and training tasks to ensure the systems performances meet company and user satisfaction.
- Assists with projects as assigned by management. Ensures assigned project elements are implemented in a timely and accurate manner.
- Engineers network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures in coordination with other members of IT department.
- Participates in aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Works constructively and cooperatively with users in the installation of hardware and software, new systems or upgrades, as assigned or as required.
- Participates in the development and implementation of system related procedures and standards.
- Participates in off-hours support coverage; available to respond and address reported issues when required.
- Collaborate and partner with the different departments and leaders within the company to foster, build, and manage positive relationships.
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service and tangible outputs. Operate in alignment with company strategies.
- 3+ years direct work experience in enterprise network;
- Experience in switches, firewalls and wireless LAN solutions.
- Experience in VPN solutions
- Ability to travel, must be available to address issues at multiple, geographic locations
- Fluent English is a must
- Working knowledge of LAN, Network Design/ Implementation, IP routing
- Experience in monitoring technologies
- Ability to work in a team spread across multiple time zones.
- Knowledge of principles, methods and problems of operating business functions
- General knowledge of network administration, server, backup administration, storage management, Server Virtualization, Desktop/Application Virtualization Windows Operation Systems