Long term thinking has been in the foreground of MagiCom Kft's business strategy. We focus on gaining market share, and we build on the strengths of our high quality human resources. To this end, MagiCom's management committed itself to the HR development standard Investors In People, which helps us to improve our HR process planning and implementation as well as its review, to maximize its benefits for our employees. In January 2007, Magicom Kft was the first Hungarian IT company to receive the Investors in People Standard recognition.
To provide a higher level of service to our business partners, we are looking for experienced, reliable
Network Control Center Operator applicants.
A fantastic opportunity for a Network Operator has opened at a high-prestige international organisation to join their NCC centre.
- Monitoring both systems and network performance through the use of the various management tools and ticketing systems (16/7 service)
- Receive and act on Service Desk trouble tickets for any problem related to the NCC
- Liaising with internal and external customers and vendors on operational issues and when necessary escalating to relevant on-call engineers.
- Pro-actively monitor systems in order to ensure fast and accurate incident resolution
- Maintain system hardware and software and contribute toward the resolution of incidents
- Wide range of communication technologies assures to gain experience
- Basic ICT network knowledge (TCP/IP, switching, routing)
- Valid CCNA certification
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Being ITIL v3 Foundation certified is an advance
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in shifts (6:00-22:00)
- Willingness to stay in Italy for minimum one year
- A very competitive compensation package
- Valuable support in finding local accommodation
- A dynamic and international work environment with a multi-cultural workforce
- Wide range of free training and exam opportunities