Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching a candidate:
Network Analyst/Infrastructure KF14-001-21
- Implement changes in line with design solutions, security and controls statements and documentation.
- Supports and participates in projects as required.
- Provides level 3 support for level 2 Operations as needed, and readily interfaces with external vendors
Routers, switches, WLAN and VoIP
- Minimum of 3+ years of Networking related experience in supporting media to large enterprise networks.
- Cisco routing and switching skills. CCNP / CCIP / CCDP or equivalent
- Skills in national/international network connectivity based on Leased Line, Frame Relay and ATM technology, IPVPN (customer managed MPLS) technology.
- Skills in LAN technologies which include 802.11 wireless components.
- Understand Network Monitoring tools e.g. NetScout.
- VSAT, Wide Area VLAN, MAN and/or.
- IP Telephony/VoIP technology and QoS features.
- Good understanding of Juno
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Mature and able to work in a global virtual team environment.
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Process oriented
- Good Analytical skills
- Good team player