Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Network Administrator Trainee (Ref. 591)
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. Our Network Team is looking for a student who can join the team in part-time. As a Network Administrator Trainee you are going to learn about our company’s Service Operations in the network and security field.
- Monitoring network components, connections and VoIP systems
- Communicating with providers and network engineering
- Solve network problems based on well defined processes and checklists
- Related studies within the network area
- High sensibility for problems and customer orientation
- Self motivation at the handling and solving of problems
- Self responsible working
- Team player attitude
- Distinct will to learn
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts
Good to have
- German knowledge
- CCNA certificate
We can offer
- Starting your career in an international company
- Gaining experience in professional environment
- Working with thousands of network components
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)