.NET/Java Developer (Debrecen)(INTS/11/65)
Our partner is seeking for a
for its office in Debrecen.
The new colleague will be responsible for creating / maintaining and updating automation testing frame work.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Discuss the automation testing needs with QA team and business
- Develop automation scripts that satisfy the testing and business needs of the users
- Support the scripts
- Develop performance scripts for load testing wherever needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
- At least 1 year experience in software development with .NET (C#) or Java
- Experience in MS Visual Studio
- Experience in MS SQL Server
- Experience in .NET/Java Framework
- Knowledge in Bug Tracking System, preparing a test plan, test suite, test cases and test run is a plus
- Proficient in English in both written and verbal communication skills
- Trainable and adaptable to change
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
- Medical benefits
- Travel insurance with global coverage
- Rich benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV to the following e-mail address.
|Munkaerő-kölcsönzési nyilvántartási szám: XVI-M-001/3773-3/2013
Munkaerő-közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: XVI-M-001/3777-2/2013