.NET/JAVA Developer (Debrecen) (INTS/11/20)
Our partner is seeking for a .NET/JAVA Developer for its office in Debrecen. The new colleague will be responsible for creating / maintaining and updating automation testing frame work.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Discuss the automation testing needs with QA team and business
• Develop automation scripts that satisfy the testing and business needs of the users
• Support the scripts
• Develop performance scripts for load testing wherever needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
• At least 1 year experience in software development with .NET (C#) or Java
• Experience in MS Visual Studio
• Experience in MS SQL Server
• Experience in .NET/Java Framework
• Knowledgeable in selenium is a plus.
• Knowledge in Bug Tracking System, preparing a test plan, test suite, test cases and test run is a plus
• Proficient in English in both written and verbal communication skills
• Trainable and adaptable to change
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Rich benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV to the following e-mail address.
Munkaerő-közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: XVI-M-001/3777-2/2013