We are looking for
to work in a newly established team of Accenture Technology.
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
We are currently recruiting developers with experience in programming who are prepared to educate themselves and work in international environment.
• Designs, codes, tests program and maintains the complex custom-build solutions based on Microsoft technologies and related frameworks.
• Participates in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
• Assists in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
• Follows defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
• For senior developers there are opportunities to lead a small team of developers as a technical supervisor and/or design software solutions as an architect.
• 2+ years recent experience with Microsoft development (C#, .NET Framework)
• Experience with development of MS applications using Visual Studio
• Real life experience with Application Lifecycle Management
• Knowledge of .NET architecture
• Fluent in English
• Team player attitude
• Willingness to travel within Europe
• Experience with other Microsoft technologies (SharePoint, BizTalk; Silverlight; MS Dynamics CRM etc.)
• Experience with continuous integration development using MS Team Foundation Server
• Experience with testing TFS Unit Testing (or any equivalent like nUnit)
• Experience with data abstraction (Entity Framework or nHibernate)
• Awareness of design patterns like Test Driven Design or Domain Driven Design
What we can offer you:
• Attractive compensation package
• Lots of training opportunities
• Work in multi-national teams and environment
• Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track - a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects